Sharkey Advertising is an award-winning, brand strategy design and marketing, creative agency for B2B, B2C, small business as well as non-profits, that regularly launches websites, microsites, and digital marketing strategies and campaigns for a national client base. Sharkey Advertising recently launched its own new website showcasing best practices in web design, development, SEO and integrated marketing.
The revamped site, created by the company’s award-winning team, offers quick and intuitive access to essential information about its services, work and culture.
The new website possesses a clean black and white minimalistic design, improved functionality and enhanced content for audiences. Focused on communicating the Sharkey Advertising’s mission to accelerate client success through integrated marketing, the website explains both the purposes and benefits for each of its marketing services, including branding, digital, social media and traditional.
“From conceptualization to execution, the new brand identity and website has been a true labor of love,” states Fran Sharkey, CEO and Chief Creative Strategist. “It’s an ironic, but not uncommon issue that creative agencies spend so much time and care on client work, that their own brand and identity may fall by the wayside since our clients always come first.”
Some new features of the site include:
- Responsive design
- Secure Client Log-in feature
- Parallax scrolling in select pages of the site
- New Meet Our Team section
- Featured work and Showcase sections to show and promote clients work
- Blog migration from WordPress into the site’s advanced Web Content Management system for optimal content marketing
- Sync with Sharkey’s marketing automation platforms for optimal customer experience management
- Fully optimized for SEO