Sharkey Advertising builds brands through sound brand strategy, brilliant design and engaging visuals. We help people connect with your brand through the power of brand experience.
Brand strategy is one of the most essential components to great branding. It tells us what brands value, how they behave, how audiences view them, and much more. Sharkey Advertising focuses on brand design, brand development and helping our clients build brand equity. Brand strategy must be managed over time and Sharkey Advertising can help make sure that your company’s messaging stays loyal to your brand. We create a look, feel and voice that is unique, insightful and effective. We approach each project with creative and strategic thinking. Whether your challenge is creating a new brand, merging brands, or refreshing your brand, we offer knowledge and expertise in branding guidance that clearly communicates a selling message to move your brand forward.
The Branding Brief:
The first step of any branding process starts with our agency’s branding questionnaire. It enables the creative team to understand the mindset of the client, and the direction of the brand. This phase should be as thorough as needed — depending on the depth of research and size of the company. It’s the most crucial part of the overall process, and should result in a design brief that guides the rest of the project.
The Brand Brief also determines:
- How is the brand perceived against competitors in the market for products and services.
- What is the positioning statement of your brand? Answer the what, how, to whom, where, why and when questions.
- Who is your audience? Where will your products/services have contact with them? How do you want that contact experience to make them feel and think about your brand?
- What values and beliefs should the brand have about the business and it’s mission in the world? If the brand was a person, what would its personality be? How would it look, act and talk?
- What benefits do you want customers to associate with your brand?
You’ve branded, now what?
Once a brand identity has launched, it’s critically important to monitor your brand messaging so customers will always link your company, brand and brand values as one. Your brand is a living, breathing thing that interacts with customers. Over time, if your target audience shifts, your brand’s products and services change, the market evolves, or your brand it unchanged for many years, it may be time for a rebrand.
Brand Strategy and Positioning—Messaging—Logo Design—Brand/Style Guides—Naming/Nomenclature